Signed in as:
This course can be taught as an ordinary three-day training course or in order to make the training sustainable, it can be taught as a five days’ train the trainer course.
Level of knowledge of attendees
This is a case scenario driven practical course and attendees should have attended the ‘Introduction to Cybercrime and Digital Evidence’ course or an equivalent. This training builds on and allows the attendees to put into action what has been learnt in the introductory course.
· Case Scenario
· Developing an investigation
· Virtual currency
· Dark web
· Digital forensics
· Public private cooperation
· International cooperation
· Presenting the case in court
1. To demonstrate law enforcement (prosecutors, judges and defence advocates) and industry involvement in a cybercrime and electronic evidence investigation.
2. It covers which substantive and procedural laws as well as technologies and international co-operation measures can be applied.
3. Discussing the dangers and possible problem that can arise when you mix the dark web with virtual currency
4. Applying international and public private cooperation cybercrime and electronic evidence problems
Be Aware –deploy effectively – inform - advance
Our Internationally designed courses are outstanding and have gained international recognition.