Signed in as:
The Digital Leader training is aimed at leaders (or potential /aspiring leaders) within organisations to prepare them for leading in a Digital world. In addition to set presentations, course attendees will be tested through a number of short papers fed exercises to assist their own understanding of the digital environment.
Level of knowledge of attendees
No knowledge is necessary. This course will be of value to public, private and the third sector.
· Cybersecurity and a basic introduction to how access can be protected
· Personal responsibility for cybersecurity at work and at home
· Exploring of the risks and threats to organisations and individuals of failure in digital security
· Cybercrime including current trends, techniques and current risk and threat
· Capability and capacity to help defend against cybercrime
· Compromised identity and the motives of cybercriminals including data loss
· Basic digital forensics
· An examination of social media its history, context and design.
· Value and engagement created through social media
· Exploration of risk and threat particularly through the use of social media
· Undertaking forensic investigations into social media
1. The aim is to equip leaders with a range of knowledge and experiences to maximise their impact as leader’s / future leaders. Building on their existing skills and through presentations delivered within the course they will be able to understand and develop their use of digital skills in the workplace. The course is also aimed at senior leaders/ those who have little experience of cybersecurity, cybercrime or social media who wish to learn more in a safe environment.
2. The course will explore the many aspects of cybercrime and cybersecurity that can impact on a business or organisation and cause loss or waste.
3. It will explore the use and abuse of social media and how it can both enhance and destroy an organisation’s reputation and market.
4. Attendees will leave the course having explored a range of issues against their own organisation’s ethos and mission and will have been exposed to a variety of skills and techniques to help them understand cybercrime cybersecurity and social media.
5. Attendees will have a much broader view of the digital world through the knowledge and information shared, gain access to international networks and will be much better equipped for leadership in a digital world.
6. Attendees will understand how the threat risk and harm of cybercrime cybersecurity and social media impact across all sectors and partnerships.
Be Aware –deploy effectively – inform - advance
Our Internationally designed courses are outstanding and have gained international recognition.